I would like to take this Valentines to tell my husband... Honey, I love you! Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one that always made me feel beautiful and smart. Thank you for making me so happy with a life full of new opportunities and enjoyment. Most of all, thank you for the three beautiful children we have. Even though we've lost many other little ones, you've always assured me the Lord has a plan for us. You've provided a beautiful life for us and I appreciate all you have sacrificed for us. I've enjoyed the last 17 years together! Hope there are 50 more on this earth... if not, forever is just around the corner!
Oh Yeah, Thank you for the awesome camera! I Love it!
Don't be sore about me posting this photo ! It's fun to walk down memory lane. Love YA!
Don't be sore about me posting this photo ! It's fun to walk down memory lane. Love YA!


No comments:
Post a Comment