Oct 13, 2009

A Boutique of sorts for little girls

I know, I know. I said that I would catch up but I just have to post these fun shots I did for a friend first. She is starting a boutique of some darling skirts and hair flowers that she makes. She also makes other crafts. So I did these shots for her to show off her items. She is showcasing today at the Union Station in Ogden Utah. The girls featured are Aubree and her two darling daughters Tylee and Casey. They were all so funny when we shot these!!! I really could not stop laughing. Our favorite pic is this one:








4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I love the skirts!!!! I think I will have to put in an order!!!! How is she going to sale these items, does she have a web site!!! She is an amazing woman and mom!!!!

Heidi said...

Adorable! Does she sale them in my size?

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Awesome pictures- you are talented!!

kris said...

Adorable! Looks like Malad has found a new photographer! :)