This past Saturday November 14, Whitney had her first Dance competition for the year. It was at Centruy High School in Pocatello Idaho. It was such a cute production!. They all did a fabulous job! Whitney was so excited. She could hardly stand waiting for the day. I'm very happy that she's happy. The theme for the dancers was a pirate theme. I'm VERY happy for modest costumes!!!!

Doesn't this just make you laugh???? If you knew Aubree, you'd know this is a portrayal of her silliness at hand! We just get such a kick out of Aubers. She makes everyone laugh! We love you sissy!
Our Favorite person in the world is Dad. He is always joking around with us and the children love to hang and cuddle with him. Every time I leave somewhere and I come home (when kids should be in bed) this is where I find my conspiring family! All snuggled on the couch. They sometimes claim they haven't read their scriptures yet and can't possibly go to bed yet... yeah right!!


5 comments:
Whitters looks so cute!!! She is beautiful inside and out. I'm gonna have to come see her dance sometime. Let me know when her dances are. :)
Well whit looks adorable. I especially like the little toe point. She is always posing isnt she. Too cute. And that picture of Aubrey is wonderful. When I look at it, I feel like I'm smelling flowers for real, like a scratch and sniff sticker. It's makes me happy. I miss you guys.
I love it, all of it! I can't wait to show Paige, she will LOVE it! Such an adorable family
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
So cute, Heather! I especially love the picture and explanation of Blair and the kids all snuggled up! What a push over he is! It's so cute! The girls look adorable too!
Post a Comment