Mar 29, 2009

"C's" Chapter Book Frenzy.

Well, I just want to Blog about my boy "C". He is a good little reader and has always loved to be read to since he was tiny. His class at school has an accelerated reader program. This consists of reading three chapter books per level of reading equaling four levels. That makes a total of twelve chapter books. You begin as a parent reader, advance to an independent reader, then to a fact finder to become an achievement reader. Carson decided he wanted to meet the challenge. He read all twelve chapter books in less than two and a half weeks. It was rough at times but he kept with it! Good job little brother! You are a kid I am well pleased in. I hope he always keeps with the joy of reading and escaping to other worlds with the beauty that books have to offer!

1 comment:

Soccer Mom said...

That is totally AWESOME! Lizzy has really gotten into reading since moving home. I LOVE it!!!