Mar 30, 2009

"C's" Spring Break Birthday Party

Well, what a great day C had. On March 27, C had his 8 year old birthday party. All I can say is...... wow..... nine boys. Count them, nine second grade boys. Yeah. chaos! But it was fun. Carson wanted a Transformers party (which he's never seen) but enjoys the mechanics of the toy. All boy.

First we played Hallabaloo. Then we had a pinata.

Open presents time

C was so excited to get Lego Indiana Jones set from his family. We also gave him a couple of DS games, a skateboard (Razor Wave). C also got an Indiana Jones Whip. Speaking of weapons.... wow, C got some pretty fun..well... weapons. He got a dart gun, a ball gun, a sling shot etc. Picture those gifts at a birthday party full of boys. Dylan gave a great coupon for a free hot dog and marshmallow roast at his fire pit ( we love the idea!). C also got a coupon from Enoch to spend at his parents store, Wyatt gave an artillery truck and army men, Kyler gave a scout book. They were all great gifts.

Yeah, I hated the cake too. It was from Walmart. I ordered one over the phone. When I went to pick it up I about gagged. Time was not on my side and boys don't care what a cake looks like. They gobbled the whole thing.

I let "W" be a part of the party. she loves to be in the middle of every party. She was very cute around all these boys. They treated her very well. I laughed so hard!

Well, like I said, weapons were the big hit at C's party. Here they are trying them all out. Poor Whitney was in the middle of it all. Even the dog was running for his life!


Happy Birthday little Guy! We love you SOOOOOOOO much!!!!








1 comment:

Soccer Mom said...

WOW! Happy Birthday C! Looks like you had a blast and got exactly what you wanted!!!