Apr 13, 2009

Egg hunt, Easter, B-Day party, Grandma's,

Such a crazy last month and this month already!! Is is because all three of my kids were born around the same time??? I don't know. Between birthday parties, planning baptism, holidays, trips, projects, events, sports, dance, etc... it's hard to keep it all together! So I am going to both review and tell about what happens in the next little while because who knows when I'll have time to blog again!

On Saturday, we went to our town's annual Easter egg hunt. It's always fun. The entire town participates and it's so cute to watch the little ones. "C" and "W" saw many of their friends there. It was fun to take some pictures of all the cute kids! "A" was hilarious during the Easter egg hunt. Little tiny kids have a hard enough time picking up eggs and putting them in baskets...not "A", she was in it for the win. I've never seen her so driven!! "W" did well , won some money. Poor "C" only got a few. The older kids tend to be a little more pushy and competitive. "C" is a gentle kid and would rather avoid such chaos.



After the egg hunt, we did some shopping and then came home to color eggs. The kids had a ball!! They had a grin from ear to ear. They love doing any kind of project and creating things. They are famous for making messes all day and enjoying it.





Here are their lovely eggs!

On Easter morning, it is tradition to try and find your hidden basket (DH tradition in family). The Easter bunny was very sneaky and picked some fun places to hide them.



Once they were found, we got ready for church in our beautiful Easter attire.




After Church, we ran to Orem and spent the rest of the sabbath and the next morning with Grandpa and Grandma H. Their Aunt "A" was there waiting for them. My kids LOVE going there!
Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday I have meetings, appointments, "W's" Kindergarten registration... (I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!) , Doc. Appts, Teaching Enrichment and on Friday is W's Birthday Party.

So here is my question for anyone out there.... Do you know any fun games I could play with a bunch of four and five year olds that are dressed as princess' and superheros'? Please share!


5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

How fun! The Easter Bunny spoiled you rotten!!!!

kris said...

I totally understand the back to back birthdays. July and August are our birthday and anniversary months.
Your pictures turned out really cute and the party sounds so fun!

M-n-M said...

your kids r the cutest. My dad just loves when the come by the office for a piece of candy. I think you are such a great mom and I am anxious to get done with school and have some fun with you and the rest of the great moms in out ward. I cannot believe that Carson is 8, it seems like I just had him as a sunbeam!

Paula and Ray said...

You have the most beautiful children. You are so blessed!!

Lifes Great Adventures said...

I love your pictures they are so cute!