Apr 8, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Angel!

She's 5!!! Where did the time go??? Oh my goodness how we love our little angel! Every day I ask my little "W", "Who said you could grow up?" She always giggles and hugs me. W is the most loving, happy little ray of sunshine that exists on this earth. The Lord truly blessed me with this beautiful little spirit! Whitney has so many wonderful things about her that there just simply isn't room to write it all. I will list a few so she can look back at this and know how special she is! We hope you had a wonderful birthday!
I want to thank my sister-in-law Alisha for helping me create this photo of little W. She's a professional and always knows how to capture the most beautiful aspects of a child's picture! All my sister-in-laws are so talented! They are a hard act to follow. I'm grateful they exist in our family!

When W was born, we were so excited for a second little miracle. And a GIRL non-the-less! She was the most beautiful little baby with dark complexion like her father. W is always caring about others . When Whitney was tiny, her first word was mama and then tarhee (Carson) then later it became Tarson. C is her favorite person in the world. A is her little buddy. I was always taking pictures of Whitney. In fact, in the following slide show, you'll see only a fraction of her pics! My favorite things about little W is her little high pitched voice. She talks so stinkin cute and giggles so cute. She loves to sing her little made up songs to her Dad and Mom. She is all girl and always wants to dress up in dresses. We call her "Princess W-" W has a beautiful imagination and LOVES stories and books. She is very smart. We pray this little girl will know how special she is to our Heavenly Father. She already has so many talents and characteristics that will carry her in this life.
The one thing I need to point out about W is that she always has the funniest things to say. She's dead serious in all her conversations but the way she perceives life is hilarious. She is great entertainment. One day I will post her latest.


2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Happy Birthday W!!! You are the cutest thing ever!!!!

alisha said...

hope your birthday was great! you are truely a beautiful girl!