
Well, I bet your all wondering where the heck I've been these days! I promise to come and visit everyone this week. I really am dying to see how everyone is.
So today I decided to catch up on my blogging. I have so much to go back and do and catch up on that I feel the anxiety already. Our lives have been quite hectic this past year. It mainly pertains to my "finally good health" and being involved in so many things. And then of course there was being pregnant on top of all of that. My kids have grown so much it's crazy. So I will be posting holidays and birthdays soon and all their sports and activities.
But for now, the girls begged me to take pictures today of the beautiful flowers in front of our house. They are just gorgeous! Hope you enjoy the day.
Oh and Carson made it pretty clear that we don't need to take his pictures anymore. He wants his own blog and wants to take his own pics. We'll have to see about that.


3 comments:
Well, your girls are just too cute!!!!
I love the pictures- so cute! Your kids are adorable what little sweeties they are!! I hope to talk to you soon! I hope all is well!
Hey you cute thing! I am so glad you sent me an email the other day - gave me a good boost! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet up for a visit! Keep me updated on your schedule when you come and where you will be. Can't wait to see you - such fond memories come to mind my friend! Always with a smile on your face, always makin me laugh - heck ya - we need a visit, it's been WAY too long!
Post a Comment