No - Your not seeing double. Your not even looking at siblings. They're cousins but they look like twins so we started calling the girls twins. They were so cute together sharing secrets and stories and even fell asleep hugging each other! I loved watching these girls bond. It really warmed my heart!!!
Aubree loved the beach so much. She never got bored with the sand or the water!! We'd laugh at her because she was always sitting in some water.My gorgeous boy!! Gosh I love his eyes!!
Carson was one little dare devil. He loved the boat and the tubes.
Such a cute group of kids. They were one little group out of 18 kids.
My little beauty enjoying the true nature of Bear Lake. She had a great time!
I had so much fun playing with the kids. I especially love my sister Kris. She is so much fun. She keeps all of us in stitches and every kid in the family loves her to pieces. She really knows how to have fun. I wish he lived by each other.... well, our husbands would hate that because together we'd spend too much money.

Alisha is all the grandkids' favorite. She always provides the fun and every kid fights to be with her. Alisha took every kid for a ride in her raft. What a treat!
Kids at play
Carson was one little dare devil. He loved the boat and the tubes.
Such a cute group of kids. They were one little group out of 18 kids.
My little beauty enjoying the true nature of Bear Lake. She had a great time!
I had so much fun playing with the kids. I especially love my sister Kris. She is so much fun. She keeps all of us in stitches and every kid in the family loves her to pieces. She really knows how to have fun. I wish he lived by each other.... well, our husbands would hate that because together we'd spend too much money.
Alisha is all the grandkids' favorite. She always provides the fun and every kid fights to be with her. Alisha took every kid for a ride in her raft. What a treat!
Kids at play





4 comments:
Wasn't that a fun reunion?! Your pictures turned out so great, I can't stop laughing at those pics of Blair! What a good sport he is!
Paige misses her twin...those girls are so cute!
What cute pictures! sounds like you had so much fun. I got that recipe for you, you forgot to take it with you when you left. will try emailing it.
Looks like you guys had a great time!! The pictures are awesome you are so talented and have darling kids!! Thanks for your friendship, we do need to do something really fun soon!!
Miss you guys already! What a fun trip! I'm already looking forward to next year! I love your pictures! Thanks for sharing them.
Post a Comment